St Mary's Church in Timaru, New Zealand, is one of the city's defining landmarks. The present Anglican church was begun in 1880 and consecrated in 1886, with the distinct tower added in 1910.
Just for further interest from the Editor;
After the Great War, the parishioners of St Mary’s Anglican Church, Timaru, first considered erecting a war memorial porch or war memorial baptistery, but eventually decided to install a memorial tablet instead. The church’s First World War Shrine of Remembrance, a substantial and finely carved marble and alabaster tablet set into the western wall of the nave, was dedicated on 1 December 1921. It incorporated a roll of honour listing the names of 73 former members of the congregation who had given their lives.