View showing both the old and new Church buildings, which are located in Lawrence Street. The first Church (in the foreground) was consecrated (dedicated formally to a religious purpose) by Bishop Suter in 1870. In 1905 saw the rebuild of a new church in Gothic style which stands on a concrete foundation. This Church is built of stone procured from the neighbourhood and is brick lined.
Saint Peter's Anglican Church Havelock
Photographer:Muir & Moodie
Photographers Card ID: