A small wooden church was built at Roxborough by 1870, and a manse was completed in 1873. Sufficient funds had been raised by 1879 to call for tenders for the building of a stone church. Messrs Rees and W. Smith were successful. The church was opened on 16 May 1880 at the cost of £827. A £425 grant from Synod meant the building was almost debt-free.
Roxburgh-The Presbyterian Church
Photographers Card ID: