The Roxburgh Bridge Piers (1875) and the Roxburgh Bridge Towers (1887) are located on the Clutha River at Roxburgh. The 1875 Piers are upriver from the current bridge, while the 1887 Towers are located on the true right of the Clutha River, just to the right of the current bridge. The first Roxburgh Bridge was completed in 1875, and with the exception of the piers, was destroyed in the devastating floods of 1878.
Roxburgh-Bridge Over The Clutha River
Photographers Card ID: