A view of the western side of the Picton foreshore. In evidence in this view can be seen some development & beautification of the foreshore. Bathing changing sheds and children's water slide in the forefront of image. At the Waitohi wharf can be seen the passenger, freight vessel M.V. Rangitira, which serviced the Wellington-Picton run with the Union Steam Ship Company fleet from 1931 to 1967.
Picton M.V. (Motor Vessel) Rangitira
Photographers Card ID: